SmartHT Project will provide an end-to-end smart hypertension management solution to improve:
(1) primary prevention by enabling effective screening of population for identification of risky population and prehypertension patients and empowering them with necessary personalized guidance and training
(2) timely diagnosis by effective integration of screening features with primary care services; (3) effective management of hypertension.
- Facilitate primary prevention by enabling effective screening of population for identification of risky population and prehypertension patients and empowering them with necessary personalized guidance and training
- Enable patient empowerment facilitating
- self-blood pressure monitoring,
- providing personalized coaching, individualized behavior change interventions for diet, lifestyle changes and reinforcing treatment adherence,
- delivering individualized training, support usage of serious games to encourage patients to engage with the application via feedback, rewards, progression and social features
- providing a community platform that allows patients and and professionals to interact and share data
Integrated Care Portal
- Enable shared care planning and supports clinicians with intelligent personalized clinical decision support (CDS) services automating evidence based clinical guidelines and efficient information exchange mechanisms via interoperability services
- Facilitate monitoring clinical outcome measures and quality indicators paving the way towards value-based care by keeping track of outcome indicators assessing the quality of complex care delivered to hypertension patients via SmartHT solution.
SmartHT solution as an effective integrated care platform for hypertension management will provide interoperability and integration with underlying data sources (EHRs, PHRs, medical devices) for enabling:
- seamless integration of patient’s clinical data from EHRs
- seamless, automatic integration with wireless medical sensor devices and fitness tracking devices
- collection of patient generated health data such as symptoms and patient reported outcome measures
- execution of CDS services by processing the most recent clinical context of the patient to enable personalized suggestions for care plan.
Security and Privacy Framework Services
To ensure full GDPR and Personal Data Protection Law of Turkey no. 6698 compliance, Security and Privacy Framework Services will be made available for user authentication, role-based authorization and audit logging.